Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wonderfully Shabby Wednesday #1

Hi Guys,
  Welcome to my blog!! Today's post is very exciting for me, as I will be featuring some of me favorite blog posts in my new "Wonderfully Shabby Wednesday #1"!! This Wonderfully Shabby Wednesday is going to be about Painted and Distressed Furniture and what not from other bloggers!! I have been searching all week for recent blog post about distress painting, and here are some of my favorites that I found!!
   First is Therena's Refinished Chest over at Little Bit of Paint that is just darling!! She show's you how to achieve this look in her post!!

  This gorgeous cabinet is from my new friend Kathy over at petticoatjunktion. She does an amazing job on this!!

  Here's another beautiful cabinet!! This is Suzanne's "Ella's Shabby Chic Love" post over at The Painted Drawer!!

  Here's a really great one!! It's Linda's post on "How To Paint Furtiture Part 2: Distressing Furniture" over at craftaholics anonymous! Lots of great info here about painting and distressing furniture!!

   This perfectly done table is from Sarah's post Painted Distressed Table over on her blog Simply Linen!! Don't you just love it!!

NOTE: If you are wanting to pin any of the images in this post of the other blog's projects, PLEASE follow the link below each photo to that certain original post and pin the image from there!! If anyone would like for me to feature their post in my "Wonderfully Shabby Wednesday", please email me at jrriddle22@yahoo.com and include the link you would like me to feature!! Thank you all so much, and I look forward to hearing from you!!


  I hope you all enjoyed this post, and go over to these ladies blogs and look at the wonderful jobs they have done!! Distress painting for my is my ultimate favorite!! I love everything about it, especially the distressing part!! Lol!! Well, that's it for today, but stay tuned for more DIY projects from me, and watch for other "Wonderfully Shabby Wednesday" posts!! Thanks for visiting!!

                                                                                                        XOXO JESS




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think